Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On the First Day of First Grade...

Actually, I'm in third grade now, but it IS the first day...
I wish that I could say I was excited about school starting, and I am in some ways, but mostly I just wish I could stay home and fly my kite, build my zoos (Zoo Tycoon 2...video game) and play with my snakes (no, they're not living snakes). I do look forward to seeing my friends again and maybe making some new ones, and it should be fun to get to know Mrs. Wirsing...maybe third grade won't be so bad. Oh, and this afternoon we get to go to the Fair and watch the Demolition Derby...that'll be cool. And Oma and Opa are arriving this weekend for their move to Vermont! Now *that* is totally cool!


This is Me with Katherine getting ready for Mama to drive us to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment